The wheel of life is a tool you’ll use in your weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual planning/evaluations.
- Gauge these based on your core values and purpose.
- Rate each area on a scale from 1-10.
- Write down what’s going well and what could be improved.
Areas Of Life
- Wealth (budget, savings, net worth)
- Faith (morals/ethics, stewardship, ministry, accountability, meditation)
- Health (lifestyle/health habits, nutrition, exercise, stress, mental health)
- Fun (events, hobbies, entertainment, relaxation, me-time, social life)
- Foundation (skills, time management, education)
- Relationships (family and close friends)
- Sex – good, bad, different, not enough, try different things
- Challenges – anything we need to talk about with us, ways we’ve hurt each other, issues we are seeing, things that we’ve noticed.
- Communication – do you feel like you know what’s going on in each other’s lives and how each other are feeling.
- Season of life – consider ages, what needs to transition
- Temperament – have you shown patience, love and an attitude to teach, or frustration and selfishness.
- Friends – have you touch base, hung out, encouraged.
- Home (culture and environment)
- Local communities and culture (work, gym, neighborhood, church)
- Societal (economy, political, religion)
- Global/collective (wars, pandemics, climate crisis)